10October2009

Today was a busy day,
10-12nn - tuition
230-630 - tuition

Original plan was to go shopping for Pei's 21st birthday present myself after all the tuition. I dont really like to go shopping with others. A little anti social you may think. But because, guys will usually stand outside the shop and wait while you are shopping,and girls will take forever in a shop even if there is nothing attractive in the shop.

However, plans changed. Received a sms from Mr Z in the morning at 1028am asking if I want to go JB with him tomorrow as he wants to go over to dye his hair. I cant make it tomorrow lo. Got 3 tuition again and after all the tuition, we are going to celebrate Pei's Birthday. So instead, I asked him if he wants to accompany me to go look for Pei's present. He agreed so, he came to pick me up after my tuition and we went to Tamp

First, we went to Tampines One's Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town at level 3
This was my first time there. First impression, Place was beautifully decorated with many plastic food models which were beautifully made. And they looked so real! like those which I've seen in Korea.

I ordered a bowl of Shio Ramen which cost 10.90. and Mango Patiat(Dont know how to spell)which cost $5.90 and if im not wrong the price is either excluding GST or they have service charge. Didn't really take a look at the receipt before i threw it away but i remembered paying 17++ for the food.
Kinda feel like ive been cheated. I think that the food isnt very nice and they are over-priced

After eating, we went to Tamp Mall Isetan to look for Pei's present. He is the very first guy whom I have known to really help a girl 'shop' instead of either standing outside the shop or to just follow. But I realised Mr Z is different, he will always be actively helping me to look for the things I want. This is not the first time, previously he has been helping me 'shop' for my heels. In fact, I feel that he is putting in much more effort than me. LOL. I cant find anything suitable for Pei's though. He told me to take a look at Century Sq BHG..He also asked if I want to catch movie : Surrogate. We went BHG but cant seem to get anything decent. Decided to get the tickets first before we went back to Tamp Mall Isetan to check out the wallets again. Still cant make up my mind which one I want. Just then, he suggested why not we go to this Wallet Shop to take a look, since it is near by? We went to the wallet shop. I was busy looking at all those wallets right in front of me while he was busy looking at other shelves.(I thought he was looking at his own things) Just when Im deciding between the Purple or the Hot Pink Guy Laroche wallet. He handed over a pastel pink 1... Nice. I told him, ok I want to get that but he told me to finish looking at all the designs in the shop before deciding. I had expected that a guy who be more than glad that the girl has finally finished shopping.

However, unluckily am I. the pink one is only left with the display set.At the end, I got a black patent? wallet from Guy Laroche for Pei.
By then it was 930pm. Time for movie


NICE show!!!

Comments

Popular Posts