Coincidence..2Oct09

Yawnz.. now is only 1228 and I am feeling sleepy. Don't know what's wrong.
Why did I titled this Coincidence???
Every morning I will take cab to school. Most of the times, cabs will be waiting patiently for passengers at my area. I have been taking this SMRT cab for many days. The moment I board the cab, the driver will know where to head to. There is no need for me to repeat it to him everyday.
Today, went to CALROSE. AT about 8pm, I was waiting for a cab to go home. Saw a cab coming, I flag for it. Guess what, it was the very cab which I have taken to school this morning!
So you got the reason why "coincidence"?
___________________________________________________________________________________
Well.. yesterday I mentioned that I have accomplished many things, but I realised I have only blog about 1. Besides changing to the new ezlink card and making a fuss out of it.. :P I have also applied for my EPT. Date for the test is 19October.
I have also bought the book "501 Must visit cities" from Bras Basah Popular. It was out of stock at Popular Compass pt. However, my original intention to go over Bras Basah Popular is to get 2 chinese christian books for aunty Sally. I saw from the magazine that it was only available at that outlet. However, I couldnt find the books. -_-" . Even though that was the case, my trip to Popular is still a fruitful one, I managed to get some children's day presents for the kids.

Yesterday, I have also revealed a secret to V. Something which I have kept within myself for sometimes. Something which I had thought of blogging about but worried that someone I know will chance upon it. After saying it out, I am feeling much better.

Oh Yah I came across something which I had wanted since young but unable to get it. How I wish someone would give it to me on my coming birthday.. LOL

Can someone pls get that for me??????
..wishing.. wishing....
__________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, I would like to post 2photos of a special pair of heels.

WHy did I say this is a special pair of heels? Cause It was specially chosen by a friend! Pretty isnt it???... Best, it is coupled with the various things Im looking for in a pair of heels...
Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts