AK MEDIA HUB the worst in Singapore

I had bought a deal from outlet.sg for a 90min outdoor shoot. This was not the first time i have bought photoshoot deals from deals site. but this is definitely the worst service provider I have ever met. I bought the deal on 19 October 2011. and emailed the in charge name ANDY to book for an appointment on 3 March 2013 at about 5/6 pm.

It was confirmed and on 11 feb 2012, I emailed them again to see if I could change the date of appointment from 3mar to 4 mar.

(All quotes are exact words from him)
I got this reply from them
'I am regret to say that your request could not be process as all weekends slots in Mar and Apr are fully BOOKED...'

My reply to him was that 'we shall stick to what was communicated earlier' and shall have our photoshoot on 3march at 6pm.

The reply I got from them was 'sorry, you can only choose time between 12pm to 4pm... as other timing are occupied'

My reply to him was 'but i have already reserved that time slot way in advance...'

And this was his reply 'Yes you did, but if you want to choose your own location, then you have to give me allowance on my travel time, which is from 12pm to 4pm.... we can stick to 6pm... but at Labrador Park... are you fine with that location?'

I think he has already given up my slot for some more important event but nonetheless we agreed on the location at Labrador park and advise for the exact location to meet. However, instead of telling us an exact location to meet, his reply was 'ok.. we shall call each other once we reached..

On 3 mar 2012, the day of our photoshoot, I smsed him at abt 5pm to confirm our appointment but did not get any response from him, at about 548pm I called him but he hung up my call and the very next min, I received a SMS from him 'sorry,Andy here. Can't answer at the moment. Please call back later.'

(In my mind, Im thinking, can sms me to call back later, cannot sms me to confirm the appointment?)

In response to that, I replied telling him that we are already at Labrador park and ask for the exact location to meet??
His next SMS came at 6.06pm 'I am sorry to say that I could not commence ur photoshoot as our coupon vendor,outlet.sg did not submit the claim of the voucher. U need to clarify with them.''if on my side don't get verification. I can't shoot for u.'

I serious think that he should use his brain to think before replying me. I book an appointment with him months ago. Didnt he check with outlet.sg before confirming my appointment? And when I emailed him on 11 Feb 2012, he didnt check with outlet.sg?

My reply to him 'Hey..we are already at the venue. You dun do such last minute cancellation .i MSG u n u didn't reply. When I call u, u didn't ans. I've confirm with u since how many mths ago? N I emailed u like 2 weeks before to confirm again. N now that we are at the place. U tell me such thing''Dont you have the basic courtesy to at least contact me b4 today if outlet have not submit the clim of the voucher? I have left my c/no in all the emails I've sent to u. If u can't make it at least come out with a better excuse like you are sick or wat. Wt kind of business attitude is this??

And guess what's his ridiculous reply ???
'first. Outlet has just got back to me on this issue. Second, how does a company do it for free?? I have no control of this. But outlet.sg does. There are people like u who know nothing and thinks that merchants are always in the wrong. But instead, it's the vendor(outlet.sg)'

WOW dont you think that this ANdy is very good at pushing the blame right???? Can things be such coincidence? wow outlet suddenly call them to say that my voucher is not approved?? even if outlet has not approved my voucher... he should have done the check at an earlier date and informed me so that i can check with Outlet isnt it????


My next reply was ' ok take it that outlet is indeed in the wrong. don't you have the basic courtesy to at least inform me b4 6pm today??

His reply' Sorry. I got the info while I was reaching. And heading back. didn't I told u I can't pick up call? I was on the line with them.' ' I will not spoilt the reputation of the sake of $15. reasonable ya?? so cool down please. think before you yell"

now, i was thinking.. hello.. did i yell???? i thought that my reply was rather calm and nice to him already.

I've search online and realize that akmedia hub has not only have their promo through outlet but many other deal sites like groupon and Ilovedeals. I suspected that they could not cope with the demand thus reacted irresponsibly.

I went to check with outlet.sg about what happened and their reply was 'Can we refund to you on this? This merchant has been very difficult. We will give you free $10 points as well.'

I believe i was not the only one who have complained about this AKmedia Hub (http://www.akmediahub.com/) about their irresponsible attitude but I am very surprised that not many people blogged about them to caution the others.

If anyone doesnt believe what I have said. I have the screen shots of all the emails communicated as well as the messages communicated via hp.and you can pm me for them

Comments

Popular Posts