2014 Food post #3 menyu musashi

The first time we went to menyu musashi was 1 wk before our wedding day and coincidentally 1 wk after coming back from honeymoon mr Cheong decided to patronize them again. This time round we decided to order the same item. White Cha siew ramen. I had this too previously n mr Cheong loves it.
Price :$12.90++ (2pcs)
The ramen here are really good. The noodles are springy n the soup is not too salty. I believe they didn't add in MSG to make their soup taste gd too since we weren't even thirsty after that especially when mr Cheong emptied the whole bowl including all the soup, not leaving any traces behind
If u like their Cha siew, u have the option to order the one with 4pcsof Cha siew at $14.90.
We thought 2 is just nice...
Jaslyn's rating for white Cha siew ramen : 7.5/10

In menyu musashi, they serve their ramen in various different type of soup bases. Mainly  white,black and red though. I find black a little too ..... For my eyes... Maybe one day I will try it... Maybe :)

Now a throw back of us, our first visit to menyu musashi before our wedding 
Mr Cheong with his bento (above)
Close up of the bento

N now my turn to pose with my food :) 
Close up of my previous white Cha siew ramen.... Yumzzz

http://www.menyamusashi.com.sg/
VIVOCITY
1 Harbourfront Walk #01-104 Singapore 098585
Tel: 6376 9519

Comments

Popular Posts