Percolate (25 June)

I could not believe that there is a new cafe which has opened near my old house! Why wasnt it there when I was staying there like 10 years ago?
Anyway, Percolate doesnt serve food only confectionery, coffee and tea



Percolate is small yet cosy. A pretty nice place to spend an afternoon with friends


I ordered the Lovers' rose tea and a slice of red velvet and I am glad I have made the correct choice 


The red velvet is very good. The sponge portion is soft and moist. The cream isnt too sweet nor saltish. Heard that their cakes were from Cakestand... yummy!




Their Lovers' Rose tea is good too. I just love floral tea







Percolate
https://www.facebook.com/PercolateCoffee
136 Bedok North Avenue 3, #01-152B Singapore 460136
Tel: +65 82590316
Opening Hours: 10:30am – 9:30am (Mon), 10:30am – 9:30pm (Wed-Fri), 9:00am-9:30pm (Sat-Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts