PLY BAKED GOODS (18 June 2014)

Wanted to go to habitat cafe along upper Thomson after my Pilates session while checking out the directions to PLY. Has arranged with Eva to meet her tml to go PLY for their rainbow cake. But upon reaching Habitat, saw that it was quite packed n seemed like the only available seats were outdoor. Felt so sianz, it is a Wednesday afternoon u know? Ok decided to continue checking out PLY then n thank goodness it was empty. Even though it is located very near to HAbitat but it is at a secluded corner. Guess many won't know about its existence. 
Decided to take a seat and enjoy the afternoon in this quiet gem :) 

Menu of Ply Baked Goods :







The pricing is very reasonable!! 

Sad sad, when I enquire About their rainbow cake, I was told that it was sold out :( 
So in its place, I ordered their strawberry short cake...
For drinks wise, I'm not sure what I should order so I got the lady boss to recommend. She made me a small cup of lily crema to try 

Well, the coffee taste is strong and good. I decided to order that too :)

While looking at the menu, the spaghetti attracted me. So I ordered that too since I haven have my breakfast n lunch. N I'm gg to have my dinner here as well. (Excuses..haha) 

I was informed that it would take about 45 min for the spaghetti n I was ok with it. 
Lol so instead of having my main course first, I had my dessert first :) lol



The strawberry shortcake is soft and moist. Moreover it isn't too sweet nor too creamy


The lily crema is served in a uniquely shaped glass. Very special :)


Soon after, my baked spaghetti bowl is ready. It was sooner than I had expect. 


It is a pretty huge and deep bowl! 


The spaghetti is yummy and very value for money. I was so full that I only manage to eat 1/4 to half the bowl. Felt that I have wasted the delicious food! 

The nice and friendly lady boss even gave me a little treat !


Strawberry coated with chocolate! The strawberry is big, sweet and juicy! Yum yumz 
I can't wait to visit it again tomorrow for their rainbow cake !   (P.S. Already got the lady boss to save a slice for me! 

  • https://www.facebook.com/Plybakedgoods
  • 95 Soo Chow Walk 
  • Singapore 575382

Comments

Popular Posts