O'Coffee Club @ Wisma Atria ( 12 August 2014)

Mr Cheong woke me up after the alarm rings. My usual Tuesday routine is to go for my morn Pilates class early in the morning n mr Cheong will be driving me there. Thinking that it was my alarm at 730, I got out of bed reluctantly ... After I have bathed n done preparing, mr Cheong is still on the bed. Looked at my phone, to realise that it was only 730! No wonder I saw the cousin when I went out to bathe.... So I was early... N we stepped out of house early... Along the way, I kept complaining that I was deprived of my beauty sleep n mr Cheong claimed that he woke me up extremely early so that I can think of him through out the day...zzzz ( cause I'll be reminded of my deprived slp zzzz) n I replied saying that his photo is on my hp screen so I would have already been seeing his face whenever I use my hp ...... So yawnz.. I was early for my Pilates. In fact 30 min earlier ....

Since I was early, I decided to hit the treadmill for my 2.5 today before my Pilates lesson



After all the sweat, of coz it is time for brunch ;) decided to stop by O'coffee club at wisma before I go back

It has been a very long time since I last patronize coffee club

Decided to order the American #breakfast set with rosebuds tea. I love anything rose tea! Especially the fragrance :)
The set looks small in portion but it managed to really fill me up. The bread by the corner is still airy and toasted to a crunch... Lol I do not know how to describe it. But the bread wasn't the thick , solid kind of feel... But very light yet very crunchy .... The mushrooms are very tasty. The only thing which I didn't like from the plate is the bacon. The bacon seemed to be over cooked.. Very hard but crunchy n there was a taste which I didn't like ... Overall, the set was average I would say


435 Orchard Road
Wisma Atria #01-42/49/50
Singapore 238877
68844601

Comments

Popular Posts