Week 24- Trying out a new Gynae

The new gynae whom Im meeting today is Dr Jonathan Wee! 

First impression of the clinic is very good. Clean and spacious unlike the previous 2 clinics I have been which are rather small and cramp in comparision.






Even though I have made an appointment at 3pm, I waited till about 340pm before I got to see Dr Jon. There was only 1 patient before me though. I was thinking why was it taking so long until I got to see the doctor myself :)

I was inside the room for like 30min!!!! This is the longest appointment I had with all the 3 gynaes so far!

Dr Jon is very detailed and friendly, not only did he explain my detailed scan to me in details, he told me the differences between the different hospitals, from TMC to MT A to Mt E and he is ok to wait till I have gone for my hospital tours before deciding which hospital I choose to deliver at.

Not only that, he also recommended some things for me to prepare before the arrival of bbCheongDD as I told him that I do not know what to buy after he asked if I have been to any baby fair yet.

Dr Jon also took alot of measurements and pics during the scan... and confirmed once again the bbCheongDD is a boy :) 3rd confirmation from 3 different persons.... (I have heard that there are some whose gynae told the couple that their bb is a girl, during detailed scan, the sono told them is a boy and when delivered the bb is a girl!)

Not only do I get a usual 2D scan print out


But Dr Jon did a 3D scan for me saying that he got too excited to see bbCheongDD in the perfect position for that....


Mr Cheong claims that bbCheongDD looks like him when he was young from the 3D scan :)

My bill for today... about the same as what Ive paid when I see Dr Claudine Tan previously, taking into consideration this is my 1st appointment with Dr Jon



I wasnt eligible for the package :( as claimed by the receptionist. She claimed that the package starts at week 20 and Im already week 24. Moreover, I can only start at week 28 since I cant use it for my first appointment :( and I cant "postpone" my appt as in... in the event i missed the appointment, I cant push it off to be used at a later date.. zzz



Dr Jon's delivery charges are as follow.He can deliver at not only Mt A, Mt E novena/orchard, TMC but also Parkway.


I would say I have a very good impression with Dr Jon and would like to carry on the remaining pregnancy journey with him :)








Comments

Cris said…
Hi, may i know why you switch from Dr Claudine to Dr Jon? Mind sharing thanks!
Thank you for this blog post! By the way, If you are around Camden Medical Centre in Singapore, I would highly recommend paying a visit to a women's rejuvenation clinic. The clinic offers a comprehensive range of obstetrics, gynaecology, and aesthetic services tailored to women of all ages. These services are administered by a well-known gynaecologist in Singapore.

Popular Posts