Terrorists' victim

Who would have expected, my first blog will be on the tragic and untimely death of Singaporean hostage Lo Hwei Yen in Mumbai? I was quite shocked to hear of her death from the news. Actually from the very first news about her being held hostage shocked me. First thing that came into my mind.How come she is in Mumbai? Mumbai isnt a place which a normal lady would travel to alone. I wouldnt have gone there you see. Before I saw her photo, my imagination of how she would look like was maybe 'an aunty' look but surprisingly she looked damn pretty.I couldnt believe my eyes

Look! dont you think she looked damn pretty? I think she could be a model! But she is definitely not a Bimbo. She is a lawyer!
Haiz.. actually after the incident of Jo, I already feel that you know the good always die early..cause GOD wanted to take them back so that they wont suffer on earth... I guess thats the reason why Ms Lo has to leave as well.. However, I always asked myself... why is it that GOD has to take the good away in such a tragic way? since they were good shouldnt God be kinder to them? Let them go in a more peaceful manner? Or is it because, God is trying to punish the love-ones around the good so that those who are still on earth will feel the pain? and the more tragic the lives of the good are, the more pain the baddies around them will feel?

Comments

Popular Posts