9 more days............

9 more days and I will be back to my 2nd home!!!! I really really missed it. I really can't wait to be back there..All the great memories which I had.. I cant wait to meet up with all my korean friends.. I am so excited. However, this time round it is going to be different. This time round I will be going there as a tour guide. I will be the tour guide to my family members. Even though, I knew Korea well..but still I need preparations... for instant the itnerary which I have not even planned. If my parents are not going..then it would not be so troublesome. I can just go over there then.. decide what I want to do.But, since they are going, I am going to make sure that they will not complain.(especially my mum)I am going to show them that I know Korea well enough, hahaha so that when I really get married over there one day, they will not be worried...
hahaha.. to prepare for the itnerary, I have decided to set up a small section of my Korea guide blog for it... so that everyone can take a look at my preplanned itnerary and compare it what I really do there... ahahah I will try to stick to it as closely as possible...

Comments

Popular Posts