ICA officer charged with accepting sexual bribes from Chinese national

After doing up my own blog, I'm doing up another site for my fashion magazine. Did not have much time to update this blog... hahahah but upon seeing this very article, I think I have to complain abit.....
I really dont know what the hell are all these immigration officers doing. this is not the first case which has been reported. Recently, taking bribes seems to be the 'IN' thing. Worse! This time round the officer did not take bribes in the form of money$$$$$. This man, Chung Cheong Weng who is already 58years old (soon to retire, and old enough to be my father) allegedly accepted sexual favours from this shamless woman Li Yanxiu on not 1 but 5 occassions!!!!
"If convicted under the Prevention of Corruption Act, Chung could be jailed up to five years, fined up to S$100,000, or both"
I just hope that all these bribes takers would all be caught and jailed. They deserved it!
Now a little about my online fashion blog/magazine. It is going to be an exquisite read as I will be updating fashion trends etc from all over the world! But.. I'm not sure if I can complete it before 17Dec!!!! (Y this date?- Cause I am going to S.KOREA again!!! I really cant wait to go back to my 2nd home!!)
Well besides being busy with my fashion blog this holiday, I am going to add in more interesting stuff for my own blog which of cause is http://www.jaslyninkorea.blogspot.com/ so readers... be back for more.....
Now a sneak preview of my fashion blog...


Comments

Popular Posts