Happy Birthday August Babies 생일 축하합니다

It has been more than a year since I blogged. Had wanted to do it for a couple of times before today but keep procrastinating.
Now I want to wish all August Babies a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 생일 축하합니다! Even though none of you know about this blog of mine.

The First August Baby (13 Aug)
I will like to wish Yun, A Happy Belated Birthday! I have known Yun since Nursery. Of coz I have not forgotten about her Bday.. I had already sent her a sms to wish her Happy Birthday at 3am that very day. LOL. Wishing you all the best in whatever you are doing. You will not be forgotten. 3 of us will always be together.

The 2nd August Baby (14 Aug)
Happy Birthday to Qing...Please make yourself more available for your old friends. One day, you may be forgotten you know?

The 3rd August Baby (16 Aug)
Jo...I really miss you... Arent you coming to visit me? You know, I kind of hate this year. Everything doesnt seem to be going smoothly for me. During the June holiday, I had a horrible fight with my family. Everyone seems to go against me. Parents were siding my elder sister. They were kind of unreasonable and keep taking sides. I felt that I was being abused at home. both mentally and physically and the first person I thought of is you. Everytime, when I have any problem, you will be there to listen to all my complaints. After you left us, I have no one whom I can pour my hearts to. You will always give me suggestions on what I should do, even if I may not listen to you. Last year, we celebrated your bday with you at your new house. In the end, all of us cried... cause we miss you so so so so so much. 1yr and almost 3 mth after your departure, you are still strongly missed. We will be gg Darwin with Zx soon... Dont worry about him. We will help u "take care" of him.. or it is the opposite way? HAHA no matter what, our whole group will take care of one another. I'm thinking of gg to visit your mum this coming weekend. Now that your birthday is here, I believe she would miss you more than any other day. With us, perhaps she will feel better?

The 4th August Baby (20 Aug)
The youngest of us all. You dont think you are the youngest then we have to give in to you ok? We will only give in to you on 20 Aug every year cause it is your birthday then. LOL
Now that you are older, please stop trying to act 'class'. You are just another middle class.. haven become high class yet you know??? On your birthday, I wish that you will join the high class society soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts