26 October 2009

Has been busy these few days due to the date due for the End of the year papers. Yesterday only slept at 4am as I was still marking...:(
I only managed to finish at the very last minute at 1230pm sharp, with the help of a nice colleague who assist me in keying in the marks...phew.. If not, will be black listed....-_-"
But well, finally it is all over....
3 days ago, I was being introduced to a video on youtube...
It was very touching.. and it seems like it is being raved... Well.. listen and you will understand....




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also went for pedicure last thursday..Haha.. many has wonder why i always make a effort to go all the way to bedok to have my nails done... you will know why....


For those who know me since young....will know that there is something wrong with my right toe nail... Can you see the difference between my 2 toes???
LOL.. I realised.. I have ugly toes...
Cant spot the difference???
How about the next one?


Now you can see... My right toe is like swollen right??? I think it is not swollen.. It is deformed. LOL. It has been like this since dont know how many years ago.
It was badly hurt during my 2 experiences of ingrown toe nail...
and well of course the reason why I go all the way to Bedok is cause of my ugly toe. it is because of the nail art on my 2 toes.
Haha.. They are free, they come together with classic pedicure.. I love my manicurist's FREE nail art...

Nice rose right?
even on my ugly toe, it looks good...
HAHA, by the way, I had stick a fake nail onto my ugly toe... lol... cause I had cut my original till so short that ahahaahahha It doesnt allow any nail art at all

And all in all, I only spent$29+$5 so $34 in total for my 'beautiful' nails...
Worth it!

Comments

Popular Posts