29 Oct 2009

Clarence has just posted some of this studio shots on facebook and I have just finished looking at them.
Clarence was my student. I called him the miracle boy. Haha.. cause he has produce miraculous results for me for his Nlevels last year. He really gave me a present surprise. Even though that whole class has done well, but I think he improved the most.. I simply love the class.. but just unluckily I wasnt able to teach the class this year.

I still remember on my birthday this year..Clare walked passed my room, signalled for me to go out and talk to him. He told me "I'm quitting school"
I was stunned for a few minutes, that was a horrible shock. He hasnt tell me anything about quitting school!! How can he not tell me when he was considering.
Soon after, I went back to continue my lesson.
After my lesson, I quickly smsed him trying to find out the reason behind his decision. After a few exchanges of smses.. I realised that no matter how much I cant bear to let this student go, I need to support his decision to move on to ITE to pursue his dreams.

As I only have afew hours left before the dismissal bell I took the pictures of the class from the school and combined it together with my photo developed the photo and put it into a glass frame as a farewell present for Clare. Dont know why I cant seem to find the soft copy in my hard disk.... But doesnt matter, cause I still kept all their cute photos.


HAHA This is how Clare looked like when he was in sec1. Looks cute but has has a naughty face isnt it?
LOL
and this little boy grew to



It has only been like 9months since I last seen him.. now this is how he looks like this!

VS
Dont you think there is some resemblance? Just that Clare has smaller eyes.. which make many think that he looks korean.. LOL....




My Miracle boy seems to be grown up.. from a school boy.. now can pose off as a young executive.. ... means.... Im getting old... OMG.........

Comments

Popular Posts