06 Nov 2009 Daily life

Went on a shopping spree yesterday.. Hehe.

It was raining cats and dogs when we were about to leave my house. Lazy to bring an umbrella , so we ran to flag for a cab when we saw one outside. LOL. Gotta scolding from the taxi uncle....Haha.. he was nagging at us.. saying that we will fall sick etc.

First, we walked around Bugis Junction as it was still raining. LOL. Saw 2 students, meixi and luozi...2 or 3 times.

Then went to Illuma to enjoy a cup of coffee and cake at Coffee Bean. Place was quiet, away from the crowd.

Next went to Bugis village. Bought some tops and a belt from Bugis Village. Saw meixi and luozi again. Also met, Jinhui... He was saying, everytime I go bugis, I would meet my students. LOL. Yes, it is true......

Things were very cheap at BVand they have my favourite "butterfly" sleeves tops. Down side of the place is that now it has become so small... the 2nd level is under renovation...

The last place. Went back to Bugis junction-BHG. They were supposed to be having a 1day "private sales" for DBS/POSB cardholders. Bought 2 pairs of heels, clothes etc...

I was waiting for cab when #^%&%^*% I met horrible people.. The original taxi stand outside BHG was gone.. there was no taxi stand near by. I saw a "queue" for taxi somewhere.. So, I Q-up waiting patiently for a cab. However, there was this old couple (actually, not that old - maybe mid 40s) who pretend not to have seen us q-ing and flag down a cab just 3m infront of us.. WTH.... NVM.. I see that they are old...
Next, the 2 ladies behind me.... left the q and went to the spot where the old couple had flag down a cab.. and tried doing the same thing. I was !!!!
Should have taken their pics and post their picture on stomp!.

Being irritated by these horrible and inconsiderate behaviour, I decided to go opposite to wait for a cab instead.
But guess what, I couldnt run away from all these irritating people who do not understand what is a civilised country.. well, I dont know whether they are singaporeans or not... there are so many foreigners in singapore these days..



See what I meant?? I was standing there trying to get myself a cab when this guy.. who is so thick skinned.. tried to cut my queue. His parents should teach him how to be a gentleman. How horrible, he still dare to stand in the middle of the road and right infront of me to cut my q. WTH.
How I wish, he will be knocked down by a CAR. or worse a TRUCK.... that should teach him a lesson.. (Opps.. Im becoming very evil) Well... I think he deserved it... HMPT!

Comments

Popular Posts