09 December

Woke up earlier than usual to go n collect my new bio matric passport. wth.. 224 pple infront of me...

I have to sit there for like almost 2 hours to get my passport.. Just cant understand.. why so many singaporeans are collecting their passport at the same time as me... I sit until my legs were cramp and my butt was painful.. ICA should be more considerate..haha they should just have sofas instead of those hard plastic chairs for us if they know that singaporeans love travelling and passport is a necessary for all singaporeans every day (especially during school holidays)
Anyway, I am very happy to get my new passport although my photo looks like a zombie. Wonder what they have done to my pic... I really look like a zombie.. but.. who cares.. no one sees except the immigration officer at the check point. It is not as though Won bin will see it isnt it??
lol
anyway.. here is my new passport, no much different from the old one by first glance

The main difference would be the new one has a rectangular box at the bottom....
This is how the inside of the new passport looks like



Doesnt I look like some zombie... haiz....

My poor old passport which has been with me for like 10 years.. which has recorded all my previous trips... now is injured...

anyway my old passport pic make me look like a malay.. so doesnt really matter that it is gone.. only i will missed those stamps in it..
haha
After my passport collection, I went for my pedicure...
new design and colour
Love it so much


Today has been quite a normal day except that maybe 10DEc would be my death anniversary..
Dont know why, but before I went out today, I feel uncomfortable.. I kept thinking, what if my house caught fire? ahah and before I leave,I still told Bit not to sleep but look after the house.. who would have known, indeed someone tried to set fire near to the lift lobby of my place. But this person did it like an hour ago...
I didnt smell anything but pei2 came into my room asked me to go out to the living room and see.. She was scared.. lol.. my living room was filled with smoke... She thought that there will be an explosion soon.. lol.. went around to check.. and this was what i saw in the kitchen

Thought some stupid neighbour has been burning things in their homes inconsiderately.. decided to take a picture of my kitchen so that I can scold them haha if thats the case. Went outside to take a look... realised.. the fire came from downstairs instead.
The moment i stepped out of the lift, this is what I saw

This was not the scene of crime. It was behind the wall.. It was too dark to take any pic..haha
and the firemen asked pei n I to go home.. -_-" There are so many people there trying to find out what happened and they only asked us to go home. hmpt.. not very friendly huh.. police arrived soon after pei n I decided to go back and clean up the mess.......
we didnt stay to find out what exactly happened.. maybe. will buy newspaper tml.. lol

Comments

Popular Posts