20 June (sun) (2nd day of our 1st "honeymoon"

Today was slightly different. we had booked a round island snorkelling trip which starts at 0930.
We started the day early for breakfast. Both of us were tired about the night.. we didnt really sleep much...

It was my virgin snorkelling experience. hehe.. I helped him applied sun block. he wanted to help me too however, hehe there is no need for him to do so as my back was covered by the life jacket. I think i was sea sick towards the end of the trip as i felt nauseous. I can feel him worrying for me... that night we only managed to watch the 730pm match as we were too tired to watch the 10pm match. however, we do have our excitement nearing morning...until we missed the next day's breakfast timing. :) but i dont really mind actually. :P







































Comments

Popular Posts