Mellben seafood



Alan went to queue at about 530pm on a saturday evening. we had previously wanted to call in to make a reservation a few days prior our visit, however, no one answered the phone..

I guess they didnt want to answer it? when the rest of us reach at 6pm, alan had already got a seat and as orders were taken while he was queuing, our food were served very soon...we order 1) beehoon crab 2) black pepper crab and 3) salted egg crab.we ordered a bigger portion for the salted egg crab as it was more popular among us...


Look at our feast!!!!


Lets look at the gigantic salted egg crab we got........In comparison to Zs' hand...... wahahhaha



I find that the taste of all these 3 above was so so only... the salted egg crab which was cooked dry doesnt really suit my taste.. i prefer those wet kind.. I did not eat the mantou even though we have ordered as there is no sauce for me to dip them in... feel that the pricing for the crab was too high.. we paid about $40++/kg for the crab...


I think the one at Gim moh taste better....

Comments

Popular Posts