04 Dec 2010 Saturday Breakfast

Zx managed to wake me up for breakfast.. a little reluctant to get up since it was a rainy morning.. We woke up at about 8+ to prepare ourselves for breakfast. We decided to patronise the Mcdonald at Stadium walk since it was on the way.

I decided to have Chunky Chicken for breakfast together with a cup of Cappucino. Zx decided to have the normal big breakfast instead.....

The Chunky Chicken served was a little disappointing....



This is the first time after so long (I think afew years since the establishment of McCafe that I tried their cappucino.
A little disappointing again.. It was very blend.. almost cannot taste the caffeine... too much milk.. taste more like latte instead... :(

(The not up to standard Cappucino.)


As you can see for yourself... Chunky chicken?? looks more like chunky bread... or chunky greens.. there is like so few chicken... worse than those sandwiches sold at 7eleven...
Besides the minima chicken meat, the break was kinda hard.. (was it suppose to be done this way?)
Recommended for those who are looking for a Greenish breakfast....not for those who are carnivorous like me... hehee :)

Zx's big breakfast also didnt look that appetising...

Besides these, Zx who was tempted by Cinnamon Melts.. which I was never interested in....
Haha...



Cinnamon melts : U have to eat it while it is hot.. if not.. it wont taste good at all..
Not too sweet but the cinnamon smell is very very strong. Not recommended for those who cant stand the smell...


This is my breakfast for the day...
Yun commented that I eat alot :(

if you ask if i would wake up again in the morning to have this for breakfast??
I would say.. I refer to sleep in.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts