The Proposal (22 Dec 2011)

Still suffering from our food poisoning, we managed to get some medicine from the pharmacy the moment we arrived in Rome. 

Though I was the one who was seriously poisoned, Mr Cheong decided to drink the medicine together with me. Luckily the taste of the medicine was quite not bad.... :)


Decided to take a selfie of us with our medicine... so that we could remember this fateful day...After the medicine, we ate the instant noodles which we have brought all the way from SG
Look at how pale both of us looked :(



Took a nap. The moment I was awoke, MR Cheong got me to prepare myself and another selfie in the list.. n I still looked very pale no?



We walked all the way to the train station where we tried to buy the tickets via the automated machine. There were some people 'stationing' at the machines trying to 'help' u buy your tickets. Knowing that we would definitely need to 'pay' them after that, we purchased the tickets on our own


After alighting at the stop, We walked for quite a long distance...


All the while in my brain, I was thinking... zzzzz why Mr Cheong made me walked such a long distance when Im unwell??? and he doesnt really know the way... Walked for a super long distance .... and finally!!! we caught glimpse of the fountain. 
Mr Cheong made me make a wish, saying that I need to throw the coins over my shoulder with my back facing the fountain. 
I wasnt someone who believe in 'wishing well' but well... I just did as I was told... 




After I was done, it was Mr Cheong's turn. He did exactly the same as what I had done



And suddenly he just went on his knees and popped the question with the ring ... no flowers though... 
I was surprised yet not that surprised. hahaha. 
There were again people around and someone volunteered to take photos for us to document the proposal.






After taking pics with our camera, that guy made us allow him to take a pic of us using his polaroid n made us pay him after that... zzzzz....



Close up look of my ring :)




Feeling of happiness and bliss in the air... though still feeling weak and unwell :)


Comments

Popular Posts