Photoshoot with friends (3 Feb 2012) - Casual

This is our 2nd photoshoot session with Penn Studio
We were still a newbie when it comes to posing and we have to thank Eric the photographer for his help.

Without much knowlegde in makeup for photoshoot, I did not really dressed up much and it was a rush as we went down after work.

However, Im loving the turn out of the photos even with no editing done simply because the venue is simply very nice and it brings out the photos very well :)

The Venue which we have chosen was just outside Marina Bay sands and it was recommended by Eric :)

We were very glad that we were one of the first few who manage to capture our memories there since it was recently built and was not a popular place for photoshoot then :)

I shall let the photos do the talking :) (WARNING! this is an image intensive post)


We started off with couple photos before we went on with group photos. (for privacy of my 2 other friends, I try to post less of their pics here, so you only get to see Mr Cheong and I more :P)










 
We were a little wet due to the water display... but it was worth it.. I love the effects of the photos.
 






 







 

 
I got back all the raw pics which means that it included those candid shots.. those shots that were out of focus etc etc because I requested for no pics to be deleted from the raw pics (Do note that many pgs will not want to risk themselves by returning all the raw pics). :) Overall Im very satisfied with the pics! More photoshoots soon!!!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts