My Hectic May Continues (updated on 30 May before 2pm)

May has been indeed hectic but well a great one. School holiday has started. Now i'm rather free. the last photo shoot with steven lim was on 13 may.. and on 19 may we had a BBQ session at St thomas Suit near cuppage road. It was a terrific condo and has a jacuzzi by the BBQ pit


I kinda envy the colleagues which my dear has got. unlike mine who are usually in their own whole. dont really organise gatherings etc... but i wasnt very friendly too.. opps.
anyway...heheheh the most interesting thing which happened from then onwards would be our KL trip on 25 May night. That evening we had a simple lunch at popeye downtown east (to get car from his brother) and set off.. It was rather tiring for dear to drive till wee hours of the night.

This is how shagged we looked at the time of check in at the hotel. i think it was about 4am already

Why did we travel at night to KL? because we had a photoshoot in PJ at 11am the next morning (26May)


The next morning, we had a difficult time getting out of bed. I only woke up at 0945. by the time i'm ready it was already 1020am. We rushed to the cafe for our breakfast.
 
A snap shot of 1 small section of the cafe

This is what dear has got for himself




The plate of bread is what I have got. wanted to share with dear but he didnt like the jam... I had spread the white bread with jam for him lo.. but kana rejected. Dear knowing that i always have craving for cornflakes during hotel stay got me half a bowl of that. and I finished everything up.. omg...
We were also delayed at the hotel reception. and thus only reached the studio at almost 12nn. We were almost 1 hr late and they had thought we werent coming anymore.


I can choose 3 different costumes for my photoshoop and guess what they were?

#1 My Japanese costume

How do you think i look? Jap enough????
The hair stylist dono what to do with my hair.. I did them myself.. I told her i think i need a more jap liked hairstyle... but not know what to do.. she claimed that i wont look good if i do anything to it.. omg....
Now our 'Jap Couple self shot'



Now guess my next costume??? For those who knows me, you should be able to guess....
Of Coz, it is korean costumes!

#2 My Korean Costume

And how do you think i look???
Hee Hee and here is our 'korean couple self shot'

took the following in the studio w/o the knowledge of the cameraman and staff. I wasnt allowed to take any pic in the studio...

Hee Hee posing (act cool-ing)
Well many will have thought that the korean costume would be my fav.. but you are all wrong.. the 3rd which is the last..., is my favourite!

Introducing my #3: Victorian costume

This particular picture is actually blur... but this is the only one which Ive taken which show the whole gown...
This wasnt the first time I have worn a victorian costume. but Im still loving it.
and my dearest love it too... :)
After seeing what I was wearing, My dearest decided to choose something to match me... I suggested a tuxedo... so here it is....

But we felt that he didnt look that good in black... so... I recommended the below for him.

He did look much better right?
After we have settled our costumes, the studio was packed.. ahahaha so we had time to self take many pictures. Here are some of them.




lol this is our signature.....
and this is what dear took for me when they are shooting for me........
well gotta stop here.. shall continue when i come back from tuition later....

Comments

Popular Posts