love my 4 new dresses

Received my 4 new dresses from Dress and Such over the last weekend. Love them so much.. out of the 4, 3 are pink :) im so in love with pink that my wedding will be having the pink theme :) all the 4 of them cost less than S$20 each.

 
This is very cheap at $10.50
I think the the above is the best buy of the 4. The material which is made of chiffon is soft and comfortable to wear. It is of retail quality. :)
 
 

and this is selling at $9.90
 
This is slightly on the thin side. So pls, no coloured undergarment for goodness sake.
 

This is selling at $15.70
 
This is ok. It will be better if it comes in more colours option.
 
 
This piece is the most expensive at S$18
but it is also the one I love the most :)
 

So I only spent $54.10 in all for the 4 dresses.. It's a bargain isnt it? oh and to add. I got free normal mail in return. Delivery took a few days but not too long :)
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts