My makeup post 1- make up for studio photoshoot (20 nov 2012)

Felt that I should do something different from my usual hotel reviews now that I have more time during the school holidays.
I always feel that I look very different with and without make up. So now let's look at how I transform myself into a very different person with just some cheap and common make up. All this can be done in less than 15min
I was preparing myself for a studio shoot with my fiance. This was the first time I decided not to wear a dress and this was my outfit for the shoot.
 
Please prepare yourself for my ugly photos.
 
This is how i look like w/o any make up. I actually think that I look especially bad when photos were taken of my naked face. I think I actually didnt look as bad in real life w/o make up....
Totally naked face with my hair all pinned to the back. Look at my very dark panda eyes.. :(
After I prep my face with ampoule etc. I started applying my liquid foundation with a foundation brush.
 
Applying liquid foundation with a foundation brush ensure that coverage is higer with less foundation used. so this is how i looked like after just foundation applied.
Next I dust on some compact powder using a powder brush. Until now my dark eyes circles are still very obvious
Next I tried to lighten my dark circles with concealor. It looks slightly better isnt it? no one seems to be able to cover my dark circles unless they made me look dark overall.
I continued with lining my eyes with a black liner. Do so as close to the lashllne as possible.


 
After that i used a dark brown liner and outline the black line which i have drawn earlier.
 
 
Can U see that my eyes look bigger now???
In order to make my sleepy eyes more attractive. :) I curled my lashes with a curler and applied a transparent mascara as the base.

While waiting for the mascara base to dry, I applied the while of my eye lids with a light pink shadow and the ball of my eyelid with a darker pink shadow

Next I work on the bottom line of my eyes (I dont know what is that call) I used the dark brown liner to draw on the bottom outside of my eyes. from outer to inner. and the inner bottom eye line, I used an angled brush with white shadow so that my eyes will look bigger.
By now my mascara based would have dried. so it is time for me to applied the black mascara. followed by blusher and daps of lipstick and ..........
This is my finished look under natural light
(without edits)
I guess not enough sleep since my eyes look swollen that day. Has been slping very late these days.. On the computer :X
 
I used very budget cosmetics and not those branded ones to achieve this look.
These are the makeup items used most of the time. for normal day. I will replace liquid foundation with BB cream.and do away with some items...
items used:
1)foundation brush from ELF (got it from Gmarket)
2) Powder brush, angled brush, eye shadow brush from Ecotools (watsons)
3) liquid foundatio from loreal (watsons during a fiscount. only paid less than S$14)
4) eye shadow from Sephora (a brithday gift from a friend)
5) blusher from ZA (wastsons)
6) eye lash curler
7) lip stick from Faceshop (got it from gmarket at S$3.90)
8) Concealer from essence
9) brown liner from essence
10) black liner from a Japanese brand which i got from watsons ($19.90)
11) Black mascara from silky girl (S$10.90)
12) transparent mascara base from Missha
13) BB compact powder (a korean brand which I cant really rem. got it from Gmarket)
 
 You do not need very expensive make up tools/cosmectic to make yourself look good. but.. pls do not go loo low in costs too as we never know if they will harm our skin. I guess korean brands are ok and cheaper than those Caucasions brands
So here are the sneak previews to my indoor photoshoot

 (self taken)

 (taken off the TV)
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts