My nails for my winter photoshoot by Joyous Nails

Took advantage of a Xmas promo by a home based nail salon  Joyous nails set up by 2 sisters. Went to the one at compassvale which is near to my place today. I believe that is the house of the older sister..
My beautiful snowy nails are done using harmony gelish lacquar, I chose a pink glittering base and asked for snowflakes to be on my fingers so that it will be of the same theme as my photoshoot. This is the first time i went to a home based nail salon.. but finds that there is no much of a difference. I had my nails done in one of the room which is done up like a retail nail salon.
 
Are they beautiful? I just hope that the stickers will not fall off before my photoshoot as I will be wearing gloves due to the super cool weather at Harbin
 
About the Xmas promo which only lasted for a few days :
$15 for a classic gelish manicure or pedicure (I chose manicure instead since usually even opi pedicure can last me for a month or so. and the fingernails are the one which 'dropped' the colour easily.) I also topped up $8 for a returned soaked off ) that's kinda cheap if you are to compare with other nail salons.
The nail art came at an additional $15 (Which I feel is a little too expensive because the manicurist at bedok only charge me like 3.90 for the stickers and sticked them for me FOC) but well I only spent $38 in total for these gelish nails.. so i assume should be ok. I save time from travelling to bedok in return.
 
Joyce also offered me a package $180 for 10x of classic gelish which i find quite reasonable and I got it from her even though Im having too many nails packages. I have 3 other packages at different places. ......(0pps)
 
 
 
By the way this is their contact:
Mobile: 94242025(Sengkang Area), 84291809(Jurong Area)
Email: joyious_nails@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts