Gillette Venus Spa Breeze (Review)

A new tryout for me. I had been usung the ancient Gillette shaver for many tears( the green colored one ) but always faces problem getting the refill for it. Wanted to get the refill for my trip but couldn't find it at the Watson store at Causeway point and Compasspoint. Finally, faced with no option, I decided to get something new. It caught my attention with it pastel pink with a tint of glitter. I'm wondering why the name 'spa breeze' as I read on, I realised that unlike the normal shaver, it is a 2 in 1 kind, one which needs no shaver cream or shaving gel. It has a solidified 'shaver cream/gel' attached with the shaver and the solidified 'shaver cream/gel' will "liquified" itself when react with water and acts as the shaver cream.
Tried Spa Breeze for my 17 days trip to China and I'm loving it.



What I love about Spa Breeze:
Its beautiful pastel pink with tint of glitter looks superbly sweet and girly
It is a great product especial when u are out traveling - save the hassle of bringing shaver cream along which helps to reduce luggage weight
Convenient, no hassle, fuss free
Provides a skin loving light lather for a smooth shave and is infused with the clean fresh scent of white tea to indulge the senses while providing a close, smooth shave.






What I feel that can be improved,
Not sure if it is due to my way of shaving but the top 'shaver cream' attached used up faster than the portion below
More expensive than the other versions of Gillette shavers for women (but u save on shaver cream)
Got it for S$19.50 at watson stores in Singapore and there are only 2 detachable blades in the package.

How the shaver looks like after 17 shaves.


Comments

Popular Posts