KSL Resort Hotel *JB (Review)

Location of the hotel was terrific! It is a 10 min drive from the Woodlands causeway linking Malaysia and Singapore. It is also attached to a big shopping mall which can meet your every needs during your stay at the hotel. Hotel is still very new. However, I do not think that it is a 5 star hotel, more of a 4 star as the room doesnt come with a bathtub.

During my stay there in Dec2012, it was super crowded. Too crowded I feel. There were many functions going on and just too many people. It brings about much inconvenience as there seemed to be a shortages of everything especially space. (not the hotel's fault I feel)
The only place where it seems spacious is the room. there is a king sized bed and 1 single bed in the room.

 



 
Like I have mentioned, there isnt any bathtub in the bathroom,
 

 





 

 
By the way we stayed on #14
 
There in WIFI in room but you must get your password which last only a day from the counter.
 
The children's play pool was not ready during the time of my stay. only this not so attractive pool
 
There is the golf 'course' which the hotel boasted of, It is more like a simulator.

The breakfast served was average but I love the small pastries corner. I love their choco croissants. yummy

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts