LANEIGE Blackhead Melting Gel

Finally decided to try out LANEIGE product . Have always feel that it is on the high end side as compared to other Korean Skincare brands in Singapore. I am a very budget person you see.
It was only I saw that the sleeping pack is selling on SCOOT for S$40 (Which is supposed to be cheaper than off the counter) I decided that I will come back and purchase it online instead.
Besides buying the Water Sleeping Pack (which I have yet to try) I have decided to try its Blackhead Melting Gel. (To save on shipping actually hahaha)
 Seller did a good job in bubble wrapping my loots.

And Seller gave me lots of sample. Those small packets are all the free samples. It will be better if seller can give me different types of samples instead of all being the same.


Bought it at $19.90 but realised that it is selling at $18.90 now. A Great buy nevertheless. Ive tried using it and it can indeed melt away the blackheads on my faces. There is a warm sensation on my face when the gel first touches my skin,.
I guess it is heat which opens up my pores and removing the black heads on my skin.
The whole process doesnt take very long but the effect is great. my skin feels much smoother and cleaner after using it. Simple to use as u only need to press the button at the side for the gel to be released out from the brush. Brush it in circular motions and there u are done. In fact. The gel will still remain gel on your skin. just that the blackheads/whiteheads simply disappear! Amazing!
Planning to buy 2 more! 1 for my sis and 1 for MR Cheong :)
It is not messy unlike some gel which will leave residues..

Comments

Popular Posts