My Overseas Prewedding shoot Part 1 (Harbin PRewedding)

Realised that it has been a couple of months before i update any entry on the blog. Things has been hectic after coming back from our china trip. I have yet to even finish posting all my pics on FB!
January had been a busy month for me juggling with school, tuition and wedding preparation. I took on the job of editing my own prewedding pics from Harbin, :) and I think I have done a pretty good job with them. Besides that, planning was to be done for our Taiwan trip. We went to Taiwan to have our Prewedding photography Part 2 done and again I took on the role of editing the photos as the editors of the other side cant satisfy me. Anyway. Just a quick sneak to my Harbin prewedding.


 
This is my first style and the style I like best out of the 4. Yu actually said that it reminds her of QingShenShen YuMongMong. LOL.

This is my 2nd style and I only have 2 outdoor style. Abit regret not having more outdoor. But it was freezing cold at that time. -25 degree celsius on the avg. We were freezing but think that it was worth it as the photos turned out nice and we are loving them.
 

This is my 3rd style. The style which I like least. Didnt even like it. Had told the MUA that I dont like having my hair all bunned up but she chose to 'ignore' and kept telling me that it will give the royal feel. In my heart I am thinking that I didnt want to look like a queen! I want to look like a princess! and Zen didnt like this look too... so in the end.. we didnt get many of this style 

This being my last look for my Harbin Prewedding. The dress is so tight that I almost couldnt breathe! ahaha
 
The reason y i have chose these 4 pics are the sneak to my Harbin Prewedding Photos is cause I think they are the ones which show most of my gowns/dresses. The last 2 styles were taken in a furniture shop. That's a pretty good idea isnt it? and I think it is FOC. :)

Now finally a consolidation of my 4 styles from harbin. Hope they look ok to you too :) We are glad that we found 米多婚纱摄影 who agreed to take our pics for us. We have approached afew Photoshoot providers located in Harbin but were rejected. There is even one which replied that, no matter how much we pay them they will not shoot!!! how ...........



Our photos are taken by
米多婚纱摄影 
Their photo packages are very attractive. Do check them out if you are interested in having your PS done in Harbin. :)
 
 
Shall do up a post on my Taiwan Prewedding once all the photos are ready :)

Comments

Popular Posts