Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant exfoliating Gel (review)

Mentioned in the previous post that I had collected the sample from Watsons Lifestyle store, Besides using it myself, I also tried it on Zen, and he is in fact loving it. Tried it for the very first time on Friday on both of us.
The packaging looks very classy. In shiny red
And it comes in a 100ml packaging. It is Paraben, Lanolin and Alcohol Free, thus it is suitable for all skin types.
 



The gel is clear and rather watery and also with a tint of sweet fragrance.
 
Upon massaging in circular motion, there will be residues left on the skin..
 
Zen commented that there is a hot sensation on his face as I massage the gel onto his face. However, I dont feel it.

Zen requested for me to help him use it again the very next day as he felt his skin becoming smoother.. I denied his request and only used it again on him on Sunday. ahahah and I myself just use it today......and  now as I was on the phone with him, he commented that it was a good product and he felt that his skin is smoother now!
 
Wonder how much they will be charging this product when it is launch..... 

Comments

Popular Posts