Taiwan Prewedding Photoshoot

It has been so many weeks and finally after about 6.5 weeks of hard work, Ive finally complete editing my Taiwan photos. Yes, I took on the job to editing my own photos again. After the first review of the photos, having the Taiwan side to do my editing.. I decided to edit them myself as it will save me the hassel of throwing the photos back to time n prata-ing here and there...... This not only save time but save effort as well. I do think that I should be given some discount... but.. nope... I wasnt :( Not many of you will believe it. But I topped up a total of 121 photos, and ended up with 161 photos :) Happy :) but burnt a hole in our pockets.. But Dear said that he will work harder to earn more money :) (how sweet.. hehe)

I was supposed to have 7 gowns for photoshoot but in the end.. we only took 6 as we ran out of time and we were too tired. By right should be 3 white gowns and 3 evening gowns.... Cant remember how my 'missing' gown looks like now..... but I remembered that it was nicer than my first style gown :(

So here is my first style:

This was taken in the self made studio by my BS. I tried to change the lighting of the photo to give it the korean feel but I think ive failed. Anyway this is the edited copy and I actually used the original for my album... :)
 

 
My 'short' gown with tail. I think I actually look good in this. I guess the colour of this short gown suits me. This was taken before we reached the 'Theme House' .. somewhere on the way, we found this volkswagen van and the photographer decided to take some pictures for us.
 

This is my favourite gown. Why? Cause I brought it all the way thre from Singapore :) It covers my flaws like my thick flabby arms. The MUA loves my gown too... n kept taking photos of me when I was in this gown.. :) I am going to wear this gown again on the morning of our Customary wedding :) This gown has a long tail at the back.. but.. wait till you see the gown which I intend to wear on the night of the banquet... That one has a tail of 3m!!!!! which is like double my height!
 
Now comes my 4th style. A yellow gown. I realised that I always choose these few colours.. White, pink, yellow... That's what I did for my Harbin shoot too :) (http://jaslyninkorea.blogspot.sg/2013/04/updates-part-1-harbin-prewedding-shoot.html

 
 
First time wearing this kind of Blue, If the coordinator did not as me to try, I would not have chosen this gown at all. After trying it, I think i look quite good in this colour too.. Or is it due to the cutting?
However, Dear didnt really like this 'colour' and our background when Im in this gown.. In the end we only took like 10 photos from this style.
 

Finally the last style of the day, is this pink gown (Again) hahaha The only problem i have with this gown is that it makes my breast look damn big......... abit fake i feel.  The material at the chest area is very thick. 
 
Now. Thats the end of my introduction on my style / sneak preview of my Taiwan Prewedding Photoshoot.  I will update more news about my wedding preparation :) Stay tune!
Photos were taken by 
風華絕色婚紗
https://m.facebook.com/#!/Perfectwed?slog=1277106471&seq=912421009&rk=0&fbtype=65&__user=597038133

Comments

Popular Posts