Ipoh photoshoot Day 1 (outdoor)

Went to Ipoh for photoshoot! E 3rd bridal shoot overseas!!! Happy happy !! I went to 2 studios which are almost side by side haha :) Marry me bridal n Oscar digital studio. For marry me,I'm entitled to  5 gowns :) n Oscar only 3. Used 2 of marry me gowns for outdoor shoot. Our intention is to do indoor/studio shoot instead. But their studios not as nice so 2 for outdoor.

N here is my 2 outdoor looks of Day 1 photoshoot @ Marry Me Bridal

Love the look.both zen n I feel that their make up artist, Apple is amazing ! We like the way she do up my hair.. it doesn't make me look old at all!
 The front and back of my 1st gown

We chose 2 locations for our outdoor shoot. Initially Zen wanted to go to the castle but.. it was too far, The trip to the castle will take 30min.. and we still need to pay for the location shoot. Im glad that we didn't go as by the end of the day.. I was too exhausted to even smile.

 So for the 1st location, I chose Taman Kelahiran Gunung Lang
Chose this place due to the man made waterfall. I love waterfalls. But to my disappointment :( the stupid waterfall was not switched on! Damn super sian.. but at least I managed to take afew nice photos there

The 2nd gown as u can see from the above big head shot, is black or greyish. This is the first time I tried this colour and I think I still look not too bad?

Only managed to get Zen to take my front for me... but.. I do look quite good isn't it? hahahahahahahaha

and for the 2nd look, we went to the city hall... as they have buildings which looked like the museum in Singapore. N there is also a clock tower aNd we find it quite nice too... After the 2 styles... we stayed indoor....Actually we were quite tired after the 2 gowns.. as it was so damn hot outside!!!!!

shall update more when I have time..
tentatively for those who are interested in MUA for Ipoh might be interested to know that the below is the bridal studio who created these 2 looks for me :)

Comments

Popular Posts