The busy 1st week of June (Part 1)

This has been a busy week for me... yoga/pilates from wednesdaY  to friday.. had wanted to go more often on Monday n tuesday. But.. was feeling kinda lazy on Monday n I was laTE  n missed my class on Tuesday morn.. sianz. Other than that.. I attended a nail workshop by Star Beau Academy https://www.facebook.com/StarbeauAcademy and Luxe Woman https://www.facebook.com/luxewomensg
The lesson should be as follow
Lesson Outline:
  • Learn about basic nail structures
  • Learn proper nail-care routine
  • Prepare nails for decoration
  • Learn how to choose nail lacquer colours according to skin tone & clothing
  • Learn how to apply nail polish properly
  • Get tips on better application
  • Learn how to make simple whitening nail mask that works
  • Learn easy-to-create nail decorations (material sold separately)
  • Watch-and-learn demos on DIY Japan Nailart and DIY Nail Extensions 
but.. I was late for 10 min... and by the time I reached the trainer was already showing how to apply the nail polish. I read the notes which was given to us but it seems like they did not include anything things about choosing the correct nail lacquer colours according to skin tone and clothing. I feel that it will be better if they have included that in the note. The trainer did mention about the whitening nail mask but... we didnt get a chance to record it down on the spot n by the time i went baCK  to my seat, i have forgotten about it. :(
and well there is no demos on DIY nail extension as stated by the nails.
In my opinion, i feel that they had tried to include too many things into the course and there was very little time for hands on. I think ard 10min only. I prefer the previous one by another company on gelish nail art which I have gone to where most of the time was for us to do hands on which I feel is more beneficial. and overall i think i learnt very little from this workshop :(
These all all that I got from the workshop.. the so called goodie bag which is rather small.

This is the 1 page note given.

The trainer claims that this is the best nail glue she has come across and says that it is difficult to get it. She is selling this at S$9 which i find very expensive.. so I didnt get it from her... 



Some of the impressive work which the trainer showed us during the workshop. She said that these are the work of her students....






Comments

Popular Posts