11 August 2013- semi formal photoshoot session

Won a photoshoot from a joint promotion by love meet lens ( http://www.facebook.com/lovemeetslens ) and Eileen makeup artistry ( http://www.facebook.com/eil3enmakeup) and went for the photoshoot today.

First, we went to Eileen's place for the makeup.. A quiet n sweet lady.. Her makeup is very natural. So for those who likes natural makeup, look for her. :) I like the cosmetic which she used on me. Y? Coz they are all with a tint if sweet fragrance .. N I feel myself being much sweeter after her makeup lol. The photographer from love meet lens, Adrian   Went over to Eileen's place too to take shots of me while I'm having my makeup done... Making me feel like wedding actual day rehearsal lol 

This is a raw pic of me just after eileen's make up, taken with my iphone4 while on our way to the photoshoot location. I would say she has done a good job in concealing my dark eye circles (btw my dark circles are very serious lo)  yet without causing me to look like a Filipino wahhahaa.. and earlier this morning..1 of my eye was smaller than the other.. I think coz I zzz at 4am yesterday!

We were contemplating between a few Venues n finally decides on sentosa since  it is zen's favorite place in singapore. Previously we had arranged or another shoot at sentosa but didn't manage to take coz we could not fix a gd time between us n the photographer.. So this shoot came at the correct time... :) 

Adrian is very friendly, n is always cracking jokes to make us smile or lol. N he even prepared the bubbles for us as props... Not sure what else he has inside his bag lol. Always trying to get the perfect shots for us. He knew that I am very particular abt my arms ( coz I has big fat arms) so he kept reminding me abt poses to make my arms look thinner. N he is super efficient !!! Before I even reached home ( went for dinner at Dian Xiao er at Vivo) he has posted 1 of my photoshoot photo!!!! I haven even QC!!! 


Ok la.. I don't look that fat here.. hahahaa.. by the way, this 3/4 gown is something which I had bought with the intention of using it as my tea ceremony gown on my wedding day. However, I didn't really like how I look in it.. so bought another one to replace this... Decided to wear this so that I will look a little different from my usual photoshoot.. moreover, since we are taking at Sentosa, beach, didn't want to dirty my long gowns. I had also decided to add a ribbon band on my head to have a little change in hairstyle. Even though this was our 2nd location this was the first pic which Adrian posted on the Facebook.
N now for the 2nd pic which I saw on my FB wall right after I came out of the bathroom b4 I could QC

 We had a few shots for this take. The complains I have with this is the location! There were so many insects around.. and it became a distraction for us...besides that.. the weather was hot n humid n I was perspiring like crazy.. (so unglam)

Well though the weather was hot and humid.. but at least better than rainy? almost thought that we had to cancel the shoot due to the heavy rain which lasted for a few hours in the morning.
And though I was perspiring like crazy for the day, the makeup which Eileen put on me were good enough to last the whole day. The below was how I look like when I reached home. My makeup is as good as intact.

Overall I am satisfied with the professional services provided by both Eileen n Adrian..Eileen may be rather new in the industry and may lack hair styling experiences (the impression she gave me) she also doesn't seem to have accessories.. but I think.. she is a good MUA you can engage either for your casual shoot or your sisters, mother n mother in law on your AD.

Stay tune to more wedding preparation updates!

Comments

Popular Posts