31 August 2013

Went to JB horizon hills and country club to attend a house warming session of Mr Cheong's ex colleague from EM. .. Find the name of the place a bit weird.. How come residential area is named a country club? (http://hhgcc.com.my/) So what is so special about this place? I heard it has golf course n other facilities that of a country club that's why this name.
Personally I find it quite a distance from the Tuas immigration. I wonder how the friend survived taking bus in and out of Singapore every weekday.

As usual, a Malaysia house will be a landed property and large space area. Upon reaching, we were giving a tour around his house. The first spot, his 3in1 room on the ground floor
What he meant by 3in1? A study, gym n erm.. another 1 I cant rem.. ahaha
I did not take a lot of photos of that room. It looks just like a normal study room.. ahahah... but I was attracted by the many photo frames all over his house. These 3 are the ones which I found in his 3in1 room.

I have always like these frames
Just coming out of the 3in1 room is the living and dining room which we didn't really take a look prior to sightseeing his 3in1. WOW! I love the frames on the wall. I had always imagine my wall to look like the below.



But thought that it must have been expensive to get so many frames. Moreover, I don't have my own house yet so.. KIV all these while. My initial thought was to decorate Mr Cheong's room into something like that, but instead of frames, I used Styrofoam instead.
But I think my dreams will come soon :)

I love the above. My dream to have the oven for baking..but Im not sure if our nest will have a kitchen which is big enough for this.

This is what they used to contain drinking water. I told Mr Cheong's this was on sale during the Hari Raya sale just last month.

Some interesting wedding decors they have for their wedding, now on display on their shelves in the living room



They deco their stairway with their prewedding photos..so nice....


Photos of the common area.. They got too much space for just the 2 of them I feel.. the house looks rather empty

 


Their mirror image guest rooms. I think it is more like preparing for their children!

The Pink one looks exactly the same.. just that it is in pink/red
 AND Now, Finally the Masterbed room


The mistress' dressing table... I was commenting to Mr Cheong. I think only that day the place looks like this. other then that when there is no guest, it should be quite messy hahaaha




 And Housewarming wont be without food, of coz.. so here some photos of  some of the food options




And there were fireworks!!!!!
Besides attending the housewarming, the other intention was to collect my canvas and photo poster prints from Mr Cheong's helpful friend.... Sent my barang barang to his JB house to save shipping cost.




 
Hahahah not gg to show the Canvas w/o the cover.. just a sneak preview today :)
Btw, Im super satisfied with my Canvas from Canvas St Malaysia (http://www.canvasst.com/)

Comments

Popular Posts