Fun and Casual photoshoot 1 (13 May 2012)

Now that Project ZnJ071213 has come to an end, time for me to reveal some of the photos :) For more photos, please check out our FB page , my FB Albums otherwise my photobook 1 from pixajoy. (U need to sign in to view though. Free sign up if you dont already have an account)

We decided to go to Changi Airport for our first photoshoot as that is a place which held precious memories for us. We love travelling and will make sure that we go for at least a winter holiday every year. Thats also the reason why we brought our winter jackets along.

The feel that we wanted to show here was the happiness, the fun and romance we had experience at the Singapore Changi Airport




Besides the Changi Airport, we also went to the Seletar Airport. But the Seletar airport was a disappointment. Due to the revamping of the area, there was only 1 small and dirty plane around :( We had hope that we could take pics with more planes instead. 
I think couples who are looking for a place for photoshoot can give this place a miss already.


We brought some balloons to brighten up the photos. Luckily we brought props!




Thought that I look awkward in the below photo.. somehow, I was trying very hard to stay balanced in my heels while holding on to the flying Mr Cheong


Imagine I have to depart for my holidays in such a run down plane...zzzz




Over all, we had a fun time with our first photoshoot and we thought that they photos were pretty well done arent there? To add to our satisfaction, this was a FOC shoot :) happy :)



Comments

Popular Posts