Take out sushi for lunch on Monday

Have been telling my sisters about the cheap sushi shop at woodlands xchange. 

Sushi take-out

30 Woodlands Ave 2
#01-30 Woodlands MRt 
Singapore 738343
Tel: 63661042


Have been patronizing this shop for a couple of times. And they only do take away. I have always bought their box of salmon sushi which cost only $5/box Their salmon sushi are really fresh and doesnt lose out to those sold in restaurants. 

 I've managed to dig out a photo of the salmon sushi which I had taken previously. Imagine 10 Salmon sashimi sushi for only s$5!!!
They sell many different types of sushi in a box and all of them are very reasonably priced. nothing seems to be above S$5


Well of course if you do not like to get sushi in a box and wants to choose and make your own choices, Feel free to get the ala carte sushi at S$0.50 each. There is no minimum order! ( I didnt manage to take any photo of the Ala Carte section as it was quite crowded there. 

Sushi take out salmon sashimi sushi have never failed me so far, so today instead of buying the same thing.. I decide to get something which is a little different. Im getting half sashimi sushi and another half smoked salmon sushi. It only cause me S$3.50 for a box of total 8 sushi! 


To ensure that you get to enjoy the freshest taste of the sushi. It is recommended to eat it within 2 hours of purchase


and again Sushi Take out did not fail me. The Salmon Sashimi sushi are nice.. the smoked salmon sushi are nice too ! Will buy some back for my family the next time!





Comments

Popular Posts