I Am cafe (25 May)

Was on our way to another cafe nearby when we chanced upon I Am cafe. The cafe which we had initially planned to go was having a pretty long queue and we had a difficult time finding a parking lot. 

The deco of I Am cafe was Amsterdam themed. Pretty special. It is one of the very few Halal cafe around
The turn off was that there wasn't any air con n the weather was too hot for our liking. 




We saw a lot of people ordered their rainbow cake, however we didn't order as we observed that most of those who have ordered did not finish the slice of cake. Our impression is this, there rainbow cake isn't that nice. There was another couple besides us who the moment sat ordered a slice of red velvet n a slice of rainbow crepe n even ordered a few slices for take away. However, they did not finish the 2 slices and upon asking for the bill, they cancelled their take away order. 



Eventually we only ordered ice mocha and hot chocolate





Egg Benedict

felt that the Egg Benedict was rather disappointing. The serving was rather pathetic especially when the plate looks very empty.
Taste wise, I thought that was a little below average. It was one of the more expensive dish on its brunch menu



 Mr Cheong ordered the sausages which is cheaper than my egg benedict. If I remembered correctly his was $12+ whereas mine was S$17+ Something which I felt was more value for money than my order. The sausages came in big serving. It was kinda yummy too. 






Overall, it was a good experience. I will come back to try their other breakfast .







  • 674 North Bridge Road #01-01, off Haji Lane
  • Singapore 188804

Comments

Popular Posts