Domani @ Ngee Ann City (5 August 2014)



Went for Pilates as usual on a Tuesday morn but today I brought my shoes along. I'm gg for a short jog on the treadmill :)

Haha when I say short, it is really short.. Only 2.55 km. didn't want to jog too much since I had Pilates earlier n still Pilates tml. Worried that I may suffer from muscle ache tonight....



Haha my life is boring... Eat n eat.... After workout... Excuse for me to eat again ;) have no idea where to eat so walk ard in search for a quiet place to eat. So Domanic!

Decided to order their set lunch which comes with 1 soup of the day and 1 drink. Can't really hear what the staff said the soup is.., but well it is quite tasty :) I'm thinking it may be some lobster soup... Lol but I'm not sure



My slipper lobster penne was served sizzling hot. I could still see the bubbles... The serving I would say is a little top big for ladies but would be just nice for the gentlemen. The penne is rather tasty too though I find that the lobsters are a little too saltish. Perhaps due to the cheese. ....

When I left at Abt 1230,
The restaurant was not even half full. Definitely a place which I will go again if I'm looking for a quiet place :)

391 Orchard Road
#B2-37
Ngee Ann City
Singapore 238872


Comments

Popular Posts