Znj071213- our wedding venue

WARNING: IMAGE INTENSIVE POST

Was uploading my solemnisation photos yesterday when I take another look on my hotel- the Sheraton towers hotel singapore. 
I knew it is a long overdue post since my wedding was like almost 8 mths ago....

Fell in love with the ballroom when I attended Jeslyn's wedding dinner on 31 Dec 2011. 
It was wow!!!!!! 
This was the very first hotel which mr Cheong n I went to check it our again during our venue searching. after checking out MBS, Fullerton, Marriott, intercontinental, grand park city hall, good wood park, Mandarin Orchard 

After all the checking out the hotel ballrooms, themes, bridal suite and perks, we decided to go back to Sheraton to make our booking

Let me show some of the photos which I have taken 1 week before my wedding... when I was doing a 'site visit' the very last min









So now... photos of my Actual Day :)

For a saturday wedding, we have to open up all the ballroom from ballroom 1 to 4

The Tv not only showed whose wedding, but actually also showed few of our photos... but my pg didnt manage to capture that.

Outside one of the ballroom, our Harbin big frame was showcased.


A faraway look of my reception area when my XDs/JMs were still preparing 



My reception area







My AP box: 






My photo Gallery :

I had already prepared alot of decos like flower petals etc but it wasnt used to decorate the area :( A bit disappointing but I guess the number of photos would have kept my guests very entertained isnt it?






I had wanted to give this to the banquet manager to replace the usual notice used by the hotel... but.. well nvm... it was still being displayed 


The below was supposed to stand on one of the bigger easel and place near to the photo gallery.. but it was on the wall instead... but again... at least it was being displayed.... :)


I do not know what is the below call.. it was placed at the 'end' of my reception area :)



Love the LOVE :) which the hotel had done for me :)





















Had actually wanted to squeeze everything onto 1 table.. but cause my JMs were inexperience, they requested for another table from the hotel.... So now.. it looks alittle too empty on the table... but well i guess I was the only one who mind all the small details.. I hope everyone had enjoyed the dessert table which I have prepared.. because I have really spent alot of time going around tasting the items before I confirmed my order..

my PGs didnt manage to take a pic of my photobooth.. so I have no photos for that...

Lets now move in to my ballroom where I had my solemnisation on the stage :)

 My dummy wedding cake which the hotel has provide...is pretty in pink...


My solemnisation table :)





My amazing ball room!!!!!!

I shall let the photos do the talking :)











I'm So in love with the hotel... do u like it as much as I do? I felt the having my solemnisation on stage resulted in me having beautiful backdrop for my solemnisation photos.. what do u think?

I did not spend a single cent on top up for the venue decor... I did not engage any wedding planner... my Venue is beautiful enough to do away with them :)






Comments

Popular Posts