Anniversary Photoshoot (Taken on 14 Nov 2014)

People who knows me will know that I am in love with Photoshoot. I love having to keep photographs which helps to keep beautiful memories. I have short term memory and I need photos/check-ins etc to help me refresh my memories of things....

I contacted Ashton from Mindful Productions on the 4th Nov 2014 for the shoot and arranged for the shoot to take place on 14 Nov 2014.. There is seriously no time for preparation... why the rush? Cause I have some free tickets to The Rink and I wanted to have a shoot at the skating rink (something which I thought was very different from the usual photoshoot.)

Usually. Pgs would have requested for weekdays photoshoot but because Mr Cheong has no more leave available to take for PS, we had to do it on a weekday. Besides that my free tickets to the Rink is also available only on the weekdays and expires on the 14th. I also requested for the shoot to be at around 745pm which I thought would be considered quite late for most pgs but Ashton readily agreed. To add, Ashton had only tried ice skating once prior to our PS but he is undaunted and take it as a challenge for himself.

On the 13th, I tried to take out those mtm dresses which I have made but no chance to wear to try... and to my horror, I cant fit into most of them :( I had put on so much weight! Sianz.............

So without much options, I chose something which I could fit and got my jacket to coverage up my fats.. and luckily it managed to do the job.

.........................

14th Nov 2014

We met Ashton at The Rink and entered together... We had a short warm up session for both myself and Ashton....I was very active at the ice skating rink when I was still schooling but it has been more than 10 years since Im on the skates... So i was actually quite nervous about it.. My legs stiffen!!!!! -_-" (wondering what happened to them, I was quite good with ice skating when I was young!zzzz)

We spent the 2 hours in the rink, skating while Ashton try to capture some poses and some candid shots.. We have had a pretty good experience with our PG for the evening.

Given that it is kinda a unique job, and Ashton hasnt had too much experience in the rink, I thought that his attitude was very commendable ! He was undaunted by the possibility of falling.... and very determined to take pics for us!

--------------
He sent me 20 coloured enhanced pics a few days before and sent me all the raw via dropbox on the 26th Nov 2014. Thats about 12 days after when I got all my raw back.. and guess what ???????
He sent me a total of 814 pics!!!!!!!!!! minusing those test shots..I still got about 800 pics!!!!!!!!!!
That is a very impressive number!!!!!!!! This is the very first time I received so many pics from a 2 hr shoot!
and because I have about 800pics, I see until I 眼花缭乱 but I have randomly picked out 5 to share in this post of mine :)




 
Anyway, For anyone who is interested in getting a photoshoot for yourself with your love ones can check out Mindful Productions.
Quote "Jaslyn Chong" when making your appointment with them and you will be well taken care of :)

Comments

Popular Posts