Nue shape (Review)

I arranged to visit Nue Shape Lifestyle for my underarm whitening treatment on 5 May 2015 at 1230pm. However I was slightly delayed cause I took too much time in the Gym. I whatsapp them to inform them that I'll be late. I was glad about the reply that I got from them. Instead of telling me that if Im late, my treatmen will be shortened like what most beauty salons would have replied. They replied that it was ok.



The moment I reached, I was greeted by Laven Sim, the only staff at the salon then. She got me to fill up a form- the usual practice of beauty salons, with my particulars and declaration that I did not have any conditions which is unsuitale for my treatment.
While filling up the form, Lavan served me a cup of warm flora tea







Soon, I was led into their treatment room which weren't too big but clean and simple. 



The below is the machine which Lavan used for my underarm whitening. It looks very similar to the one for IPL isn't it. I think it should be the same ? 

Laven examine my underarm and commented that there were quite well maintained and asked if I had done underarm whitening before! Haha this was my virgin trial! I was glad that mine weren't that bad. 
She then started off with "cleansing" of my underarm, followed by applying some whitening essence + a cold gel. Next she used the machine to go over my underarm. The whole process feels like doing IPL just that I can feel nothing ..not even any bite. Though Lavan informed me that I may feel some heat...after that, she spray on more whitening essence for me and we are done ! 
The whole process of underarm whitening ended in about 10minutes or less
Laven noticed that Im facing some eczema problem on my neck and out of goodwill, she applied some Peacefulness Serum on my affected area  






Not only that, she even went to concort a small tube of essential oil which she mentioned was made up of 3 different types. ( can't remember the exact oils that she mentioned) 



Not only that, she gave me a $50 voucher which I decided to use it to redeem a facial on the spot 




She decided that the Peacefulness treatment (U.P $188 for 90 min) which uses chamomile to neutralize allergies and increase the ability of skin to regenerate would be suitable for me. Since it is recommended for sensitive skin

For the peacefulness treatment, you can opt for either chamomile or Rosemary plant which is a good stimulant as its aromatic influence will help to stimulate and open mind.
Besides that, she also added in the Crystal Soft Skin Peeling Treatment (U.P. $128 for $60 min)
The Crystal Soft Skin Peeling treatment is for clog and sensitive skin and most suitable for me since I have uneven skin tone

After cleansing, she started off with the Crystal Peel to exfoliation. She applied some essential oil on my face too. I was told to rest for a few minutes, Like the usual facial, after exfoliation, comes extraction. Im quite particular about extraction actually

U may not see anything wrong with my chin area, this is what happens to most of the beautician.... they did not realise that I have many small little bumps on my chin. But you can definitely see it when I do this. N there are so many things which you can actually squeeze out when you attempt to do it.

I was hoping that the meticulous Laven would be able to detect all these little bumps, but like most of the beauticians, even after telling them that there are many little squeezable bumps on my chin, nothing much was done. Laven only did a few extraction for me, mainly for the oil seed, easily around 5 main extraction and that's about it. It was kind of disappointing. 

After that, it just follow with cleansing and mask + massage. She gave me a full arm/head massage using something like Guasha. A stone liked piece of thing... to "scrape"
At the end of the facial, I did not feel anything different in the condition after my facial (though some may say that there is nothing wrong with my face to begin with but still.... due to the insufficient extraction, I would not patronise Nux shape again for facial ) but well like what Laven has mentioned, it is relaxing. 

Overall, I would say the customer service standard is really good but in terms of facial wise, they are unable to meet my needs. 


470 North Bridge Road
Bugis Cube
#02-10A
http://nueshapelifestyle.com.sg/
https://www.facebook.com/nueshapelifestyle

Comments

Popular Posts