23 June 2015- the day I confirmed my pregnancy

Missed my menses for the 9th day and I have experienced light bleeding during the 9 days.
Not too sure if my menses delayed is due to the Amount of weight which I have lost these 2 months or because I have been exercising too much, since both reasons can cause a delay or a missed menses period. 
The longer I wait, the longer it appears that my menses is not going to come... Decided to do a pregnancy test myself so after my gym session, I went to Watsons to get the test kits. 

Contemplating which test kits I should buy, since I've problems with both Watsons brand and clear blue before. Clear blue which was supposed to be more expensive and better gave me a false alarm previously. While the Watson brand one was not functioning ...

Decided to get the Watsons twin pack which costs $10.50 for 2 stick and a  clear blue digital one for $26+ since everyone seems to be raving about it. 

Did a test immediately with the Watsons brand kit when I reached home. It was about 8pm 




Results is positive. Can't believe it. Thinking that it may be wrong results, I decided to try another one the next morn .... 


At about 5+am in the morning, I woke up wanting to go to the washroom, and decided to test again with the previous clear blue test kit which I've bought ( not the digital one) 



Decided that I need to see a gynae immediately since I experience spotting... So that's what i did this very morning. I went to the previous gynae Dr Claudine Tan from Thomson women clinic at serangoon but Dr tan is on long leave!!!!!



Her receptionist told me that I should've wait since I have tested positive and is experiencing spotting. When i asked her for recommendation on where I should go then and she mentioned the nearest would be the one at Nex -PK clinic. However, she mentioned that it is a male doctor. Though uncomfortable that it is a male gynae, I decided to be more "thick skin" and have myself checked to make sure everything is fine.... No wrong implantation or whatsoever .... 

Something I do not like about this PK Women's clinic is that it shared the same reception area as another GP which means that germs can spread freely in the clinic itself... Something which I thought isn't too healthy for pregnant ladies 



Service was pretty slow too. Since the receptionist for PK is also the nurse who is helping the doctor to set up the equipment and she is also the one who is dispensing the medicine... 

I waited quite a while even though there aren't many patients around 
After telling dr tan about what happened, he did an internal check for me. 


He had confirmed that I'm 5weeks pregnant and the sac had implanted at the womb and not the Fallopian tube ... So at the moment, everything is normal. 
But upon roving the tube from my body, he noticed blood stain, so he told me to either stop exercising for a few days or reduce the intensity.
He told me to go back for a check 2 wks later.
I was given Utrogestan as An Tai Yao and another for my constipation


 hopefully everything would be alright!
Total damage to the Gynae: S224

At this moment, I'm not too sure if I'm happy or not with the news. 
I had wanted a little us between dec 2014- feb 2015 but no news but now that So many activities have been planned for the 2nd half of the year and I'm not too sure if I can still go on with them ;( 

But Mr Cheong seems very excited and happy,because he is happy, Im happy too :)

Comments

Popular Posts