Black Swan Nails (Review)

Arranged for an appointment with Black Swan Nails for my nails makeover. It has been quite sometime since I last stepped into a nail salon. The last time was before CNY2015.

Black Swan Nails is located just 5-10min walk from Bukit Batok Mrt Station 

I was slightly late for my appointment which was scheduled at 1.30pm. I msg them via Facebook to inform them about it and they were fine with it.When I reached, I was expecting them to be unhappy with me being late like some other nail places. However, I was wrong. I was greeted by a cheerful and joyous voice from Lyn. She asked me if I have any design in mind and I was caught unprepared. I had thought that it will just be a simple Classic gelish manicure with maybe a 2-tone ? But I was wrong.. Knowing that I wanted a set of nails for photoshoot, Lyn quickly lent me her iPad with many beautiful wedding nails... while I was looking at the pics, Lyn introduced Tiffanie to me. She will be my manicurist for the day.

I could not make up my mind with regards to the design, so I asked Tiffanie to do as she think fit.

They told pictures of my ugly nails before the session which eventually they did no post on facebook. While taking the pics, Lyn noticed that my nails are pretty weak and soft, so she got Tiffanie to do nail treatment for me as well. So besides the usual removing of excess cuticles, I got a nail treatment FOC :)




I was later told that it was actually nail mask (treatment) . The nail mask was removed before Tiffanie began to let me taste some colours




Tiffanie applied 3 different types of glitters for me to choose. 
For my ring finger: silver glitters
For middle finger: Champagne glitters
Index finger: colourful glitters

This was the very first time that a manicurist applied 3 different glitters for me to choose.
Which one do you think is prettier?


I love the colourful one so thats my choice!

My half done nails

While I was doing my fingernails, Tiffanie kept asking me if I want to do my toe nails as well since the colour on my toe nails are already half gone. I rejected her offer initially but she got Lyn to do it for me anyway. Lyn's asked me if I want to have my weird toe nail ... I thought that it was just going to be a stick on toe nail, but Lyn did an acrylic extension for me.... An acrylic extension is more lasting, fits better and definitely more expensive since it requires more effort to do it 


A photo with Tiffanie with my nicely done up nails. ( pardon my naked face) 


A closeup of my nails which was posted in Blackswan Facebook

I thought the nail designs are not obvious from their photo, thus I took a few pics of my own nails without filter, under natural day light
My left hand 

My right hand 

Overview of my toe nails 

Pic of my normal left toe nails ( without extension ) 

Close up of my weird toe with acrylic extension ( it looks pretty real isn't it ) 

I'm very satisfied with my experience with  BlackSwan and have seen introduced them to my Btb group. ;) and reviews have been great too. I love how they treat me like a princess and were generous and go all out to ensure that their customers' look good. They went all out to make sure that I have pretty nails for my photoshoot even though it was foc. Totally impressed! 


Hopefully, I can work out something with them for my readers and not only for Budget Brides Singapore. 
Stay tune for more good news ;) 
for now simply quote "Jaslyn chong" if u have decided to try them out after reading this post so that it will be easier for me to bargain for discounts for my readers as well




Comments

Popular Posts