Blueberry is downgraded to sweat pea again

7 July -
Went for the arranged appointment with Dr Tan from PK women's clinic 

Updated Dr Tan with what had happened so far and Dr Tan was surprised that kkh hasn't been able to detect any heart beat  for my little one. 
He took my weight n to my dismay... I put on 1.2kg in 2wks!!!!!! Omg!!

He did a transvaginal scan for me again and on the speaker so that i could hear the heart beat... Though I could not distinguish if that's my heart beat or bb's heart beat I felt relieved ... I've read that the moment heart beat is detected the chances of m/c drops to 1/100.... Phew ..
However, dr tan commented that it seems like the inside of my uterus is still bleeding ... And I was advised to take it easy and rest... He gave me an injection to stablise the pregnancy .. I think it is for hormones ??

From the scan it seems like my little blue berry has been downgraded from the supposedly 7w2d it has been downgraded to 6w5d ... 



I think I can see the head n the shape of the little one already.., so cute! 

Today's bill costs me about s$208.. I think the nurse didn't know that I have an injection this didn't charge me for that ??

Comments

Popular Posts