Week 6 of my Pregnancy (Part 2)

Supposed to be the last day of week 6 when I bleed again.
It was a saturday afternoon. I have had my lunch at around 12+nn and when it was 3pm I felt sleepy and a little hungry again.
Being more of the sleepy side, I decided to take a nap. It was 5-10min after I have awaken that I felt a discharge in which I went to check and to my horror, I saw RED bleeding again!!!!!!!!! just 4 days after my previous experience

This time, I decided to ignore it, feeling hopeless, it seems that everything is so 'fragile' that if there is fate, the baby will remain and if there isnt, there isnt much I can do.

I decided to go for my dinner instead of fussing over the bleeding.

And miraculously the bleeding seem to lesser and eventually stopped after my dinner.... turning from red bleeding to brown spotting again.....

I guess my little one is hungry which causes the bleeding????


Comments

Popular Posts