Week 8 / 9 When the little one graduated from a embryo to a fetus

Week 8 - Just when I thought everything is fine, Red Bleeding occurs again!!!!! but somehow because I kinda got used to it, thats why I just take it easy...

Week 9 -
When i went for my appt at Dr Claudine Tan's clinic. (finally I got to see her) She was quite assuring, She did a tummy u/s for me and we managed to see little green olive which has upgraded. It was supposed to be only 8W4d :) 
Glad that Little Green Olive is growing well .... so all the weight that I have put on is worth it :)

Lets take a look at little Green Olive :)


Little Green Olive looks a little weird in shape this time :X

Dr Claudine also did another check for me with regards to my spotting and she said that my internal spotting has stopped but I have polyp which is external so green olive is fine :) she says that it is very common to have polyp during pregnancy and especially 1st trim and that if the bleeding doesnt stop then they may have to do removal in the later trim. But at least it is assuring to hear that it is not affecting the baby. :)

I was also given a blood test - supposed to be a test for the mother. To check if I am anemic etc?

Total bill come close to $300
They have also arrange for me to have my Oscar test in wk 12.


Comments

Popular Posts