week 11

Arrange an appt with Dr Tan Poh Kok in my 11th week since my next appointment with Dr Claudine Tan will be in week 13. Thought that I should have a check to ensure that the Little one is doing well before I go on my road trip to Msia over the long weekend.

In week 11, the little one should be around the Cheong and I decided to name it little Onion this wk. :)
On 4 Aug, Little Onion is supposed to be 11W1d but according to the scan it has been downgraded again by 1 day. Luckily only 1 day... so 11W0d during the check.
Onion's face is facing downwards which is kinda weird to me. It looks like it is in the position to be delivered. lol.



When I ask Dr Tan PK about it, he told me that BB can face any direction since there is still alot of space for it and there is nothing to be worried about..
Still Im worried so I googled after that and it seems that yes the position of the bb doesnt matter until the later stage of the pregnancy.

Dr Tan let me hear Onion's heartbeat again and showed me that little Onion is actively bouncing and kicking inside :) quite cute huh?

Doesnt little Onion look like an Alien :X ??


And the good news is..... After the 2+kg weight gain between wk 5-wk 9, there is no weight gain from wk 9- wk 11

anyway I have included my "bump" ahahaha which Im still wondering if thats fats or bump


Comments

Popular Posts