Week 13

Got our Oscar results on wk13d6!
Super happy that our results came back low risk even though I'm already 33 years old.


As can see my baCKground risk which due to my age is only 1:366 for Trisomy but my adjusted risk after taking in all my blood test etc it becomes 1:7313. I have known of others who have a much better background risk results but worse off when comes to the adjusted risk.
So for those who wants to conceive i think health is very important!
 

 
 




Together with the report,
 

Gynae wanted to take a peep at the gender of bb today but little peach is tiao kah- ing.... Legs crossed and it is impossible to see anything .. :( so well, we will have to wait till my next appointment which is in 1 month's time to know 


The pic of the scan this time round is not very clear and can't really see much things 

Comments

Popular Posts