Nolboo Hangari Galbi (Orchard Central)

Patronised the place on 5Nov 2010, zs' bday.... had wanted to make a reservation for 2pax at 730pm. however, the person who answered the call asked if i could postpone it to 8pm instead.. ok i agreed. I reached at about 810pm and there was a crowd at the entrance.. there was no host, no staff to attend to the crowd outside.. those who were outside looked blur and confuse as they approached one another to ask if there was a queue system or whatsoever. I tried approaching 2 service staff who walked passed, however, I was told to wait, saying that someone else would attend to me..Finally after some time, I saw the manager and decided to inform him that i had already made a reservation.I was told to wait again as he went to take down the contact details of those walk in customers and 'ignored' me..During the wait, I actually heard the 'manager' telling one of the walk in customers that he was very rude to look at the reservation list w/o his permission. -_-" That customer was of cause very unhappy, quarrelled with him and finally decided to go to another place.. I was wondering, how can any service staff said that to the customer?? after about 10 more min of waiting, finally, the 'manager' has time for me. He asked if we mind a corner seat, we accepted it since we didnt want to wait any longer... ZS and I had craving for korean bbq thus we order 2 sets of korean bbq meat. 1 pork and another chicken thinking that we could bbq them ourselves like those in korea.. and a kimchi pancake... after a long wait..


the kim chi pancake was served...

no side dishes was served until we asked the service staff for it.. even after that, we have to wait for like 10min before the side dishes was served. We realised that many tables were without the side dishes too...However, I would say the side dishes served were impressive.. alot....


I guessed they are trying to cut costs?? if you dont ask... then too bad.. you dont get it?We then decided that we wanted to order a bowl of rice since we were famished... but was told by the service staff that their rice was sold out and was currently still cooking -_-"Next, they brought to us 2 small bowls of meat..showing us the meat and telling us that they will be bbqing them in the kitchen for us. We requested to bbq the meat ourselves but was told that the table we were at have no exhaust thus we were unable to bbq them ourselves. We then requested for a chance of table to somewhere we can do it ourselves but..they told us that there was no empty table.. If thats the case, the staff should have inform us when we were ordering that they would have to cook it for us because of our seats right? :( ok....The meat were not hot by the time we were half way through our main course....haiz...and this is the way the meat were presented to us

This is the BBQ pork....

And this is the BBQ chicken.....
-_-" And these 2 plates of meat cost us S$28 each...

N I realised the staff has no initiative. I requested for them to refill my cup of bolicha and placed my bf's half filled cup besides mine.. and guessed what? The staff only refilled mine and I had to signal to her to refill my bf's as well. -_-"Staff was not attentive...I saw another couple walked in through the "back", stood at the vacant table near us for a few min... (no one attended to them, the service staff was standing "infront" unaware of new customers entering) and the couple had to walk to the "front" approached them and asked for the menu.. and the staff still thought that there was no vacant seat and wanted the couple to wait. It was the couple who pointed out to them that there was a vacant seat at "the back"

Comments

Popular Posts